What did you miss at INCOBRA webinar #2: Upcoming opportuinities - The LCE-22-2016 call on advanced biofuels
Check out the recording and the presentations held during INCOBRA webinar #2 on H2020 related opportunities for EU-BR STI cooperation
- Posted on: Jul 18, 2016
This second INCOBRA webinar took place on July 13th 2016 and focussed on the H2020 related opportunities for EU-BR STI cooperation, with a specific focus on the upcoming LCE-22-2016 call on advanced biofuels.
The event was attended by 55 participants, mainly from Brazil, interested in learning more about joint EU-Brazil calls and related funding mechanisms and conditions.
After a short introduction about INCOBRA latest developments by Chiara Davalli (EBN), the webinar built on the speeches of Elisa Natola (CONFAP), and Sergio Robles Reis Queiroz (FAPESP).
Presentation 1: Upcoming H2020 opportunities for EU-BR STI Cooperation: a focus on LCE-22-2016 call, Chiara Davalli
This introductory session outlined the upcoming novelties from INCOBRA project, namely:
- INCOBRA open consultation
- INCOBRA website, including the helpdesk service and the dedicated Stakeholders area hosting a repository of R&I actors in Brazil and Europe, and enabling direct interaction among them
Presentation 2: Promoting Brazilian Participation to Horizon 2020, Elisa Natola
The expert provided an overview on the conditions for the participation of Brazilian organizations in H2020 call funded through Brazilian sources:
- Co-financing Brazilian participation to H2020
- Participation within the Biofuels Coordinated Call
Presentation 3: International Cooperation with Brazil on advanced lignocellulosic biofuels, Sergio Robles Reis Queiroz
The expert presented:
- The specific objectives of the Call
- Terms and Conditions from both sides
- Overview of the coordinated Call procedure (including evaluation and timetable)
- Key issues to consider when preparing a proposal for this call
If you are interested in learning more about INCOBRA Webinar #2 have a look to the webinar recordings:
You can continue the conversation on LinkedIN or Twitter @INCOBRA1