What did you miss at INCOBRA webinar #2: Upcoming opportuinities - The LCE-22-2016 call on advanced biofuels
Check out the recording and the presentations held during INCOBRA webinar #2 on H2020 related opportunities for EU-BR STI cooperation
- Postado em: jul 18, 2016
Desculpe, este artigo não está disponível no idioma selecionado.
This second INCOBRA webinar took place on July 13th 2016 and focussed on the H2020 related opportunities for EU-BR STI cooperation, with a specific focus on the upcoming LCE-22-2016 call on advanced biofuels.
The event was attended by 55 participants, mainly from Brazil, interested in learning more about joint EU-Brazil calls and related funding mechanisms and conditions.
After a short introduction about INCOBRA latest developments by Chiara Davalli (EBN), the webinar built on the speeches of Elisa Natola (CONFAP), and Sergio Robles Reis Queiroz (FAPESP).
Presentation 1: Upcoming H2020 opportunities for EU-BR STI Cooperation: a focus on LCE-22-2016 call, Chiara Davalli
This introductory session outlined the upcoming novelties from INCOBRA project, namely:
- INCOBRA open consultation
- INCOBRA website, including the helpdesk service and the dedicated Stakeholders area hosting a repository of R&I actors in Brazil and Europe, and enabling direct interaction among them
Presentation 2: Promoting Brazilian Participation to Horizon 2020, Elisa Natola
The expert provided an overview on the conditions for the participation of Brazilian organizations in H2020 call funded through Brazilian sources:
- Co-financing Brazilian participation to H2020
- Participation within the Biofuels Coordinated Call
Presentation 3: International Cooperation with Brazil on advanced lignocellulosic biofuels, Sergio Robles Reis Queiroz
The expert presented:
- The specific objectives of the Call
- Terms and Conditions from both sides
- Overview of the coordinated Call procedure (including evaluation and timetable)
- Key issues to consider when preparing a proposal for this call
If you are interested in learning more about INCOBRA Webinar #2 have a look to the webinar recordings:
You can continue the conversation on LinkedIN or Twitter @INCOBRA1